The International Travel Clinic was created to provide a place where clients traveling to foreign countries can obtain information and protection from vaccine preventable diseases and mosquito-borne illnesses.
Call us: 706-534-6640
It is our mission to assist clients who are traveling abroad the opportunity to do so with highest degree of safety, protection and good health information.
Our services include:
- A thorough review of current patient immunizations and medical history provided by the patient.
- A personalized consultation regarding vaccine requirements and recommendations based on patient trip itinerary of destinations.
- Administration of required and recommended vaccines, as well as travel-pertinent prescriptions.
- Anti-mosquito counseling and prophylaxis to patients traveling to areas where they may be at risk of acquiring malaria, chikungunya, dengue fever, Japanese encephalitis or zika.
- Patient counseling which provides information about food, water and insect precautions based on client destinations and time of year of travel.
- Approved CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) Yellow Fever Site.
Whether you are traveling for business, mission work or pleasure, we can prepare you for your trip with destination-specific travel information, immunizations and vaccines, as well as travel-pertinent prescriptions.
“Wherever in the world you’re going, depend on us to protect your health.”