In September, Emily Rollin, RN, joined our medical team as our Chronic Care Management Coordinator. Emily will work on streamlining health care plans for patients with chronic health conditions.
About the Chronic Care Management program:
For patients with multiple chronic conditions, juggling doctor visits, medications, and managing these conditions can quickly become overwhelming. Chronic care management services help deliver coordinated care to patients that will improve their health, increase satisfaction with their care, and make care more person-centered. Some highlights of the services are:
- At least 20 minutes a month of chronic care management services
- Personalized assistance from a health care professional who will work with you to create your care plan
- Coordination between your pharmacy, specialists, testing centers, hospitals, and more
- Phone check-ins between visits
- 24/7 emergency access to a health care professional
- Assistance with setting and meeting your health goals
If you have Medicare and live with two or more chronic conditions, ask your provider about chronic care management services.