Our mission at Oconee Valley Healthcare is to provide cost-effective and accessible primary healthcare with dedication to the highest quality of customer service delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness, individual pride and company spirit.
Our Core Values
Patient-Centered | Trust | Integrity | Faith | Honesty | Forgiveness
- We believe all people have the right to access health care.
- We believe in the value of family-based primary health care services.
- We believe that all people should be treated with respect and sensitivity.
- We believe people should be informed participants of their own health care through education and empowerment.
- We believe in being a model for the human delivery of high quality, cost-effective primary health care.
- We believe the organization should model the values of self-responsibility, wise use of resources, and individual empowerment that we seek to share with our clients.
- To be responsive to changing community needs.
- To value prevention throughout the spectrum of health services.
- To recognize each person with dignity and autonomy, with needs beyond medical care, and to the extent possible, to give referral to other community resources.
- To be sensitive with regard to the client’s life situations, including but not limited to culture, education, language, family structure, and beliefs.
- To teach individuals in the community about client advocacy and the value of client empowerment.
- To foster individual contributions within a working environment where each member’s ideas are valued and respected.
- To maintain a funding base that is consistent with the philosophy of the clinic; and accepts responsibility to educate funding sources about the way we deliver health care.