Oconee Valley Dental offers comprehensive dental services for the entire family. Establish your child’s dental home by the first birthday!
We wish to ensure your comfort at every visit. Anxious? Ask us about our options during your first visit, including medications, nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and various anesthetics.
Click here to access patient forms
Our services include:
- comprehensive examination and diagnostics
- thorough education about your role and ours in maintaining oral health
- routine cleanings and gum disease treatment
- cosmetics like bleaching and smile consultations
- restorations including fillings, veneers, crowns and bridges
- oral surgery including simple and surgical tooth extractions, biopsies and pre-prosthetic surgery
- jaw joint problem (TMD) management
- mouthguards for athletes and tooth-grinding (bruxism)
- additional services provided through our referral partners, such as dentures and dental implants
Our dentists and our dental hygienists provide complete care to all ages!
We want to make your care accessible and affordable. We are in-network with most insurance plans, including Medicaid. Treatment plan financing is available. Discounts are available to eligible patients. Our financial counseling will consider all options based on your individual needs.
Call to make an appointment today: 706-454-5114
If you are in need of assistance after our regularly scheduled hours or on the weekends, please call 706-453-1201 to reach our after-hours answering service to speak with an on-call staff member.
Si necesita asistencia después de nuestras horas regulares o los fines de semana, llame al 706-453-1201 para comunicarse con nuestro servicio de atención fuera de horario de oficina y hablar con un miembro del personal de guardia.